MAKE A PLAN TO VOTE IN 3 EASY STEPS
Step #1: Register to vote.
Step #2: Decide which way you will vote. You have 3 options, choose the best one to keep you and others healthy during the coronavirus.
Option #1: Request a mail-in-ballot.
Option #2: Vote early, in-person, at your Sarpy County Election Commission, 1102 E. 1st Street, Ste #1 Papillion Directions .
Option #3: Vote at your local Polling location.
Step #3: Spread the word. It is not enough for us to vote. We need help our friends and family make a plan to vote. Share this link to our Vote Center.
How to vote by mail in Sarpy County
There are three steps in order to vote in Sarpy County elections by mail. If you need more information, the Sarpy County Election Commission website answers many of the most common questions.
Cast Your Vote by Mail
After getting your ballot, vote for Democrats and mail it or drop in the drop box.
You can use this form to apply for an early voting ballot to be mailed to you:
Applications must be physically signed. You can take a picture or scan your request form and email to email@example.com
- Jan. 10 – First day to accept early voting requests
- April 4 – Counties must have early voting ballots ready for delivery by mail
- April 11 – First day of in-person early voting
- April 22 – Postmark deadline for mailed voter registrations
- April 22 – Agency/DMV registration deadline
- April 22 before midnight – Online voter registration deadline
- May 2 by 6 p.m. – Last day for in-person voter registration
- May 2 by 6 p.m. – Last day to receive an application for early voting ballots to be mailed to a specific address
- May 9 – Last day of in-person early voting
- May 10 – Primary Election
- June 28 – Special Election District 1
- Nov 8 – General Election
Drop Box Locations
- 1102 E. 1 Street, Papillion (northwest corner of the Sarpy County 1102 Building parking lot)
- 1248 Golden Gate Drive, Papillion (Sarpy County Courthouse Campus parking lot)
- 1003 Lincoln Road, Bellevue (Bellevue Public Library parking lot)
- 215 Enterprise Drive, Gretna (McKinney’s Food Center parking lot)
- 7701 S. 96th Street, La Vista (La Vista Police Department parking lot)
- 153 S. 1st Street, Springfield (one block south of Springfield Community Center)
How to Track Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request and Returned Ballot
Any voter who has requested a vote by mail ballot can track online the status of his or her ballot through the link from Nebraska Secretary of State, VoterCheck.