Sarpy County voters can vote safely and conveniently from home with a Vote By Mail Ballot. Click below to request your ballot from the Sarpy County Election Commission.
How to vote by mail in Sarpy County
There are three steps in order to vote in Sarpy County elections by mail. If you need more information, the Sarpy County Election Commission website answers many of the most common questions.
Cast Your Vote by Mail
After getting your ballot, vote for Democrats and mail it or drop in the drop box.
You can use this form to apply for an early voting ballot to be mailed to you:
Applications must be physically signed. You can take a picture or scan your request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan. 10 – First day to accept early voting requests
- April 4 – Counties must have early voting ballots ready for delivery by mail
- April 11 – First day of in-person early voting
- April 22 – Postmark deadline for mailed voter registrations
- April 22 – Agency/DMV registration deadline
- April 22 before midnight – Online voter registration deadline
- May 2 by 6 p.m. – Last day for in-person voter registration
- May 2 by 6 p.m. – Last day to receive an application for early voting ballots to be mailed to a specific address
- May 9 – Last day of in-person early voting
- May 10 – Primary Election
- June 28 – Special Election District 1July 11th-1st day to submit early voting ballot requests
- October 11th – First day of early IN-PERSON voting
- October 21st – Last day to register ONLINE. Last day to mail early mail-in ballot & voter registration application
- October 28th – Last day to register IN-PERSON to vote
- November 7th – Last day of early IN-PERSON voting
- Nov 8 – General Election
Drop Box Locations
- 1102 E. 1 Street, Papillion (northwest corner of the Sarpy County 1102 Building parking lot)
- 1102 E. 1 Street, Papillion (walk-up option by the west doors of the Sarpy County 1102 Building)
- 1248 Golden Gate Drive, Papillion (Sarpy County Courthouse Campus parking lot)
- 1003 Lincoln Road, Bellevue (Bellevue Public Library parking lot)
- 215 Enterprise Drive, Gretna (Ace Hardware’s parking lot, formerly McKinney’s Food Center)
- 7701 S. 96th Street, La Vista (La Vista Police Department parking lot)
- 153 S. 1st Street, Springfield (one block south of Springfield Community Center)
How to Track Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request and Returned Ballot
Any voter who has requested a vote by mail ballot can track online the status of his or her ballot through the link from Nebraska Secretary of State, VoterCheck.